ONE YEAR WARRANTY
NO BOUNDARIES (NOBO) certifies that your quality timepiece has been adjusted and electronically tested by skilled watchmakers to the quality standards laid down by the quality control of AXNY Group.
The movement is fully guaranteed against defective material or workmanship for the period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
This certificate is void if the watch has been tampered with, taken apart, damaged by water, or otherwise mistreated. This warranty does not cover the battery, watch case, watch strap or bracelet, the breakage of the crystal, crown, or stem.
FOr Service under this warranty, please return the watch with $10.00 to cover return postage, taxes, and insurance. Please include name, return address, and a brief note as to the nature of the problem.
C/O AXNY SERVICE DEPt
ATTN: SERVICE DEPARTMENT
1560 S BAKER AVE, SUITE B
ONTARIO CA 91761
Avoid exposing your watch to violent shocks, extreme temperatures, or water (unless specified as water resistant). Do not expose your watch to any chemicals.
The miniature battery powering your watch should last over (1) year. A dead battery should be changed right away so the dead battery does not damage your watch. Battery should be changed by professional service personnel only. Replace with an identical size and model silver-oxide battery. Dispose of your dead battery safely.
For Metal Link Watches
Easy Self-adjustable Links
1) Lift tab at end of center section on last link
2) Open clasp and remove link.
Changing/Replacing/Adding/Removing Metal Links Using hair type Pin Construction
1) Insert an awl or other slim metal tool into hole. Tool should be facing the same direction as the arrow indicated on the bottom side of the band.
2) Press tool until the pin comes through the opposite end. Using pliers, pull the pin out and remove the link. Repeat this process to remove the desired number of links.
For Leather, Simulated Leather, plastic, fabric, & Silicone bands
Changing/Replacing/adding/removing the band from your watch
1) Carefully place your watch face down on a folded cloth to avoid damaging the watch face.
2) Carefully insert the round end of the watch tool in to the shoulder hole, where the spring bar is located. Push the tool into the hole,towards the center of the strap. The spring bar should come free of its location hole.
3) Lift out the strap and spring bar.
Adjusting watch bands for leather, Silicone, Fabric & Plastic straps
Use the prong and notch system to move the prong up or down a notch to tighten or loosen and adjust to the appropriate fit for your wrist.
Setting the time
1. Gently pull crown out.
2 rotate crown until hands are positioned at desired time.
3. Firmly push crown in. This will activate the watch.